1. Basmati white rice (1/2 cup)
2. 1 can of tomato bisque
3. 1 thai chile cut into small pieces
4. 6 large shrimp, peeled entirely
5. 2 tbsp unsalted butter
6. 1/2 large cluster of chopped garlic
7. 1/4th cup black been sauce
8. 1/8th cup black beens
9. 1/8th cup chopped cilantro
9. 1/8th cup chopped black olives from can
10. 1/8th cup olive oil from can
11. 1 cup water
12. Fried/nonbreaded okra
13. 1/8th cup non-sweet corn
13. Traditionaly seasoned, cut and fried Bratwurst
1. Place all butter, shrimp and garlic into medium size pot and turn heat to medium, occasionally and gently stirring to ensure marry of sauces and even cook. Turn fire down to low after about 8-10 min. Halfway through this process, add cilantro and distribute evenly.
2. While other ingredients are marrying, place all water and basmati rice into another medium size pot, cover and heat on medium for 10-15 min or so (until rice sticks at bottom of pot, covering evenly).
3. Place all chile, black been ingredients, corn, okra, bratwurst, tomato bisque and olive ingredients into pot with shrimp sauce and return heat to medium. Stir occasionally to marry ingredients. Turn heat to high until boiling. Once boiling, reduce heat to low.
4. When rice is done, place all rice into the mixture and stir evenly to marry. Keep heat at low.
5. After cooking on low for 15 min, serve Continue reading